Sunday, March 18, 2012

Oh my holy hello. so I've been playing co-ed soccer for several weeks now. last night I was in exceptional form, not as a soccer player, but as a target on the field. I have a bruise on my elbow, my arm, my leg, and in the last 15 seconds, oh yeah, took a ball to the head. (I ducked, but not low enough) and gave myself a concussion. maybe a sport that doesn't have kicked balls hurling at me at a million miles per hour would be a better sport for me. I told my team I did more plays on accident by being in the way than actual soccer plays.

I'm feeling fine this morning, but yowza, I felt like a cry baby getting helped off the field. on the positive note, RSL rocked last night in their home opener. part of the Pride. Fan for life!

Have a happy Sunday everyone. I'm writing today and will hopefully have the new story finished. I'm on the last chapter. woo hoo.

http://www.realsaltlake.com/news/2012/03/rsl-post-it-notes-vs-rbny-saturday-march-17-2012

RSL STAYS PERFECT WITH 2-0 VICTORY IN 2012 HOME OPENER AGAINST NEW YORK







No comments: