Friday, August 30, 2013

Romcon - better late than never on my post


Hanging with my Naughty sister in romance Anita Philmar at Romcon 2013.
 
I had a great time at Romcon, meeting authors and hanging out with the lovely Rhonda Penders and other authors of the Wild Rose Press.
 
Highlights - Too numerous to count.
 
The low - My stupid rental car from Enterprise. The tire wouldn't hold air. So lucky me had to stop every hour along the trip to top off the air. Once in Colorado Springs I was able to trade it at the airport for a beat up SUV. Enterprise did make it up to me when I returned home. Cut my bill in half and offered me 20% off my next rental.
 
I don't think I'll go in 2014 but it is a convention that I want to do again!
 
KyAnn

1 comment:

Blogger said...

With CarRental8 you can discover cheap rental cars at over 50000 international locations.