Monday, December 12, 2016

White Chocolate popcorn

A super easy treat for movie night, neighbor gifts or just munching on when you want something sweet and a little salty.

You'll need (and yes, these are my supplies on my counter)

Microwave popcorn. the buttery type works best. I always by the Movie Theater Butter
Vanilla almond bark (this is candy coating that tastes like white chocolate
waxed paper

Pop the corn, pour into a large bowl.
melt two squares of almond bark.
drizzle the melted chocolate over the popcorn and gently stir to coat.

pour onto wax paper, spread it out in a single layer so the chocolate can set.

Once set, (about 15 minutes if your kitchen isn't too warm) mine is always cold so it sets up quickly.
voila, easy, fancy popcorn.
I'll be taking this to my family Christmas party.


1 comment:

Tena said...

Great recipe. Enjoying the blog hop. Merry Christmas@